top of page

Immigration Help

Note: The fees shown are for completing and filing the documents with USCIS. Please note these are non attorney services.
Filing fees are updated periodically via USCIS and available online here.

Notaries who regularly handle official documents are well-equipped to provide immigration form preparation to the public in respect to their home state. All USCIS forms are free of charge and accessible via for printing. If your form is not listed, please contact me for pricing. Forms listed here are the commonly used forms based on past clientele.  


Effective 1/6/2023: I-134A, Online Request to be a Supporter and Declaration of Financial Support (Haiti)

Other pertinent info re requirements for beneficiary. 

Supporters in the U.S. may begin the process of applying for their loved ones abroad. You will need:

  • a copy of the beneficiary's passport, 

  • a valid email address for the supporter and beneficiary, 

  • the supporter must be able to provide the following: a bank letter, job letter, income tax from the previous year (including W2's or 1099), the beneficiary's passport, proof of immigration status, and proof of assets. 

  • Please note that the new Haitian passports are delayed in being updated in the USCIS system (they will begin with R11), however please do not be discouraged to apply. 

  • You must be located inside the United States to file Form I-134A. Beneficiaries may not file Form I-134A on their own behalf.

TPS (Temporary Protected Status Designated Country: Haiti)

  • Feb. 3, 2023, for those who were granted TPS under the new designation for Haiti announced in the Aug. 3, 2021,

  • DHS has also announced that it is redesignating Haiti for TPS, allowing Haitian nationals residing in the United States as of November 6, 2022 to apply for initial TPS through August 3, 2024, provided they meet all eligibility requirements. Haitians entering the United States after November 6, 2022, are not eligible for TPS.

Employment Eligibility Verification Form 

Form I-9 is used for verifying the identity and employment authorization of individuals hired for employment in the United States. All U.S. employers must ensure proper completion of Form I-9 for each individual they hire for employment in the United States. This includes citizens and non-citizens. Both employees and employers (or authorized representatives of the employer) must complete the form.

Petition for Alien Relative I-130 

K-1 Non-immigrant Fiancée Visa (I-129F)

If you are a U.S. citizen who wants to bring your foreign fiancé(e) to the United States in order to get married, you will need to file a Form I-129F, Petition For Alien Fiancé(e)

Application for Travel Document I-131

This form may be used to apply for a re-entry permit, refugee travel document, or advance parole travel document, to include parole into the U.S. for humanitarian reasons.

Application for Replacement/Initial Nonimmigrant Arrival-Departure Document I-102

For non-immigrants who need to apply for a new or replacement Form I-94 or I-95, Nonimmigrant Arrival-Departure Document.

Request for Fee Waiver I-912

Used to request a fee waiver for certain immigration forms and services based on a demonstrated inability to pay. Applicable to correspond with the following forms: I-131, I-191, I-192, EOIR-29, Biometric service fee (excl. I-601A), I-90, I-129, I-193, I-485, I-539, I-694 , I-751, I-765, I-817, I-821, I-881, N-300, N-336 N-400,  N-470,  N-565,  N-600,  N-600K, certain battered spouse and TPS forms. Please call or email in advance for your specific form to confirm.


Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status I-485

Used to adjust legal status and obtain permanent resident status in the U.S. takes about 4-6 months.  

Qualifying factors:

  • via marriage to a U.S. citizen

  • U.S. citizen parent (if the child is 21 years of age and unmarried)

  • a U.S. citizen child petitioning for parent(s)

Fees vary. 

Application for Naturalization N-400

Please note, you will be required to complete a biometric and fingerprinting screening and provide other supporting documents. Once the criteria is met, USCIS will schedule an interview and citizenship exam, learn more about the Naturalization Test here.   ***How to get your N400 filing fee reduced, click here.

Immigrant Petition for Alien Workers, I-140

This form is to petition for an alien worker to become a permanent resident in the United States.

I-765, Application for Employment Authorization 

Certain foreign nationals who are in the United States may file this form to request employment authorization and an Employment Authorization Document (EAD).  Other foreign nationals whose immigration status authorizes them to work in the United States without restrictions may also use Form I-765 to apply to U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) for an EAD that shows such authorization.

I-90, Application to Replace Permanent Resident Card

I-864, Affidavit of Support Under Section 213A of the INA

Fees - Call to Book

bottom of page