top of page

Family Law Document Preparation


We offer non-attorney representative services for an array of forms. From filling out legal forms for submission to the courts to child support and immigration form assistance.

Some of the commonly used forms we assist with are available for printing on the website at NO CHARGE. There is a fee for us to complete the forms and we also provide notary services for the forms we fill out on your behalf at no additional cost. These services are by APPOINTMENT ONLY.


Please schedule an appointment for a time frame you will be available for us to assist you. We only provide mobile service, where we come to you at home, work, or anywhere local. 

Family Law

  • Name Change Form - for adults and children, NOT family.

  • Dissolution of Marriage starting at $295.00 depending on the circumstance. A consultation is needed to determine your situation. All dissolutions involving children require a parenting course that can be completed with one of the providers here.

What’s your summer travel plans_ _Don't

Passport Assistance


  • DS-11: Application for a U.S. Passport (for all first-time applicants, all minors, and applicants who are not eligible to use the DS-82)

  • DS-82: U.S. Passport Renewal Application for Eligible Individuals (By Mail)

  • DS-5504: Application for a U.S. Passport - Corrections, Name Change within 1 Year of Passport Issuance, and Limited Passport Holders


Other Forms

  • DS-64: Statement Regarding Lost or Stolen Passport. Note: we are aware Form DS-64 lists an expiration date of June 30, 2018. It is acceptable to submit. 

  • DS-3053: Statement of Consent - Issuance of a Passport to a Minor Under Age 16

  • DS-5525: Statement of Special Family Circumstances - For Issuance of a Passport to a Minor Under Age 16

  • DS-86: Statement of Non-Receipt of a U.S. Passport

** Special services: Need an international passport application? Please call or email with your request to see if we can help.
All passport services are by phone only, please call (954) 833-5539 to inquire.

Book a Service

bottom of page